Author Topic: [SOLVED] zentyal-adsync Problem  (Read 2099 times)

antonino.calabro

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
[SOLVED] zentyal-adsync Problem
« on: February 24, 2012, 12:33:22 pm »
Hello,
I'm testing your software from my client with a AD Server 2003 with over 100 user. I use Zarafa for intranet mail. I have a problem with password sync, some users can syncronize the password other no. In C:\WINDOWS\NTDS\zentyal-adsync the directory with the user name is not created. If I, administrator, change the user password from server (reset password), the synchronization is ok, but if user change the password, the synchronization is out.
The problem is with zentyal-adsync.

Very Thanks
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 12:12:38 pm by antonino.calabro »

antonino.calabro

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: zentyal-adsync Problem [SOLVED]
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 12:11:40 pm »
Hello,
I solved my problem, I change the password by a connection Remote Desktop to my server
It's not the best, but ..

Hello,
I'm testing your software from my client with a AD Server 2003 with over 100 user. I use Zarafa for intranet mail. I have a problem with password sync, some users can syncronize the password other no. In C:\WINDOWS\NTDS\zentyal-adsync the directory with the user name is not created. If I, administrator, change the user password from server (reset password), the synchronization is ok, but if user change the password, the synchronization is out.
The problem is with zentyal-adsync.

Very Thanks

jsalamero

• Zentyal Staff
  • Zen Hero
    • View Profile
Re: [SOLVED] zentyal-adsync Problem
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 03:06:24 pm »
Do you have more than one Domain Controller? Did you enable the password policy setting?