Author Topic: Zentyal 6.1 After restart - Failed to start MySQL  (Read 820 times)

mkugler

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Zentyal 6.1 After restart - Failed to start MySQL
« on: September 27, 2023, 06:34:24 pm »
Hallo everybody, i have a Problem with my Zentyal 6.1 Installation after a reboot.
 I see in the start screen many falls from MySQL - the message says: Failed to start MySQL Community Server - See systemctl status MySQL Community Server.
I can‘t  connect via ssh, i have no connection. The System Runs under VMware 8 and i have no access through the VMware Remote Console. The Screen Shows the login screen from Zentyal. So i have no Access to the Zentyal console.
Who can help me to start my system correctly and support me withe the MySQL problem?

Thanks in advance.

mkugler

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Zentyal 6.1 After restart - Failed to start MySQL
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2023, 03:03:23 pm »
The problem is solved. I had a connect via ssh and see that sda1 are full, i was ablento expand the disk using VMware and the system starts correctly again.
SOLVED

mkugler

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Zentyal 6.1 After restart - Failed to start MySQL -solved
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2023, 03:03:48 pm »
Hallo everybody, i have a Problem with my Zentyal 6.1 Installation after a reboot.
 I see in the start screen many falls from MySQL - the message says: Failed to start MySQL Community Server - See systemctl status MySQL Community Server.
I can‘t  connect via ssh, i have no connection. The System Runs under VMware 8 and i have no access through the VMware Remote Console. The Screen Shows the login screen from Zentyal. So i have no Access to the Zentyal console.
Who can help me to start my system correctly and support me withe the MySQL problem?

Thanks in advance.