Author Topic: Cannot connect Group Policy  (Read 572 times)

PeterTTR

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Cannot connect Group Policy
« on: June 14, 2023, 06:58:27 am »
Hi everyone, Im in trial of zentyal 7.0 but sending email to their sales take 1 week without reply. Have to ask here if anyone can help please.

Build Zentyal from scratch and testing joining domain but Im having some problem as below:

1. Joint PC into domain, login using and domain admin user. Install RSAT. DNS Manager can connect without issue but Active Directory Users and Computers have error: Naming Information cannot be located because: The username or password is incorrect
2. Group Policy Management can show domain but when click on it it says: A processing error occured collecting data using this base domain controller.
3. I check samba.log but only see one error: Kerberos: Failed building TGS-REP to ipv4:10.7.11.16:50045 - I tried to telnet 10.7.11.16 50045 but failed, both AD and test PC in same VLAN
4. In samba.log I see so many log like below, how can I hide them?
[2023/06/14 01:50:38.338229,  3] ../../source4/samba/service_stream.c:67(stream_terminate_connection)
  stream_terminate_connection: Terminating connection - 'kdc_tcp_call_loop: tstream_read_pdu_blob_recv() - NT_STATUS_CONNECTIO
[2023/06/14 01:50:38.338505,  3] ../../source4/samba/service_stream.c:67(stream_terminate_connection)
  stream_terminate_connection: Terminating connection - 'ldapsrv_call_wait_done: call->wait_recv() - NT_STATUS_LOCAL_DISCONNEC

Many thanks

turalyon

• Zen Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Cannot connect Group Policy
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2023, 11:15:09 am »
Hi,

What Windows version are you using? Did you try to create another domain user, add it to the ‘Domain Admins’ group, and then, log in with it and try to use the RSAT again?

Also, did you add any custom rule in the firewall that might be causing this issue?

Finally, you can try to reduce the debug level of Samba, so you cannot see those messages, however, if I were you, I would keep it as it is now.

“This world is ours, and by the Holy Light we will keep it safe, now and forever".