Author Topic: [RESOLVED] Stuck on "Search for <email address> server settings" forever  (Read 10088 times)

curiousprogrammer

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Hi, I was able to successfully join my PC to the domain, log in to domain.  However as I was following the instructions given on the wiki link below to setup my Outlook 2013 client, I'm stuck.
https://wiki.zentyal.org/wiki/En/4.1/OpenChange_(Microsoft(R)_Exchange_Server_protocol_implementation)#configuring-the-microsoft-outlook-client

When the Security Alert pop up says the Certificate isn't trusted, I selected to have it added to my Certificate store, and followed through on the process.  However, after the certificate part, it's stuck on the second part "Search for <email address> server settings" forever.  After some crazy amount of time, it'd time out and let me to proceed only with "Manually configure server settings".

I have tried rebooting the PC but the same thing happened.  One thing I do notice is upon logging in with the domain account, I see a small pop up on the System Tray with the following message.
User Profile Service
Your roaming profile isn't synchronized with the server because a slow network connection is detected.  You've been signed in with a local profile.

Does anyone know what I need to do to fix it?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 03:53:17 pm by curiousprogrammer »

curiousprogrammer

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck on "Search for <email address> server settings" forever
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 03:53:03 pm »
Issue is resolved by saving the certificate downloaded to the root certificate list.  Otherwise it won't work.