Author Topic: Want to change default home directory path for Domain Users.  (Read 910 times)

mansinh.mori

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Want to change default home directory path for Domain Users.
« on: April 04, 2015, 12:34:17 pm »
Hi to All,

i have installed zentyal server in VMware workstation and also installed windows 7 with for domain testing.
Now for example i've department like php,dotnet,linux and also i've domain users who are working under this departments.
so i've created some folders by name php,dotnet,linux so i can create user's home directory under that folders.
so now i've created group like php,dotnet,linux and then adding new user under that group.
so when i add new user by it'll add home directory of that perticular user under
"\home\username" by default.
But i want that if i add domain user for example "test1" under "php" group so default home directory of that user has to under "\php\test1" folder not under "\home\test1".
so like this i want to add all domain user under it's departments directory and only user can acces that folder.
and also Administrator has write to access all that folder and directory so Admin can monitor data.
so if there is any configuration file where i can give path or any other way please reply asap.
thnx..  :))