Author Topic: lots of problems or bugs?  (Read 836 times)

espacial

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
lots of problems or bugs?
« on: March 19, 2015, 04:38:04 am »
Hello my friends,

i`m from Uruguay, and very tired of fighting with zentyal.
Network config:
eth0: nothing for now, in future a 3g router connection
eth1: internet connection 1, static config
eth2: internet connection 2, static config
eth3: LAN, 192.168.1.11

First problem i face, After create a new rule on firewall, Accept from external networks to admin zentyal, but on externet and internel network that does not work.

Second, I hace a windows server with RDP software working, add new service with port 3389 on network menu. On firewall, accept conection to service RDP, and on port forwarding, forward from anyone, original port any, to ip: windows Server IP (192.168.1.122), and i may not enter from outside network (internet).
It seems portforwarding is not working, i also restar server after adding the rules on firewall and nothing.

Third, I have my dhcp working very well, but, i have 2 more servers there, an app server (windows rdp), and an ftp server (ubuntu), but i can not add an static IP from MAC address from server, or if I add an static IP, en both, both of them get without internet.
I tried to add static IP on bottom of DHCP page, but it ask for an object, when I create the object, I need to add member, not computers... so it is impossible.

Anyone can give me an idea, on where i am doing something wrong? (there are too many things with problems to think is a bug or server problem.

Regards!