Author Topic: Zentyal 3.5 with latest updates roaming profiles dont work  (Read 4367 times)

RobinDaun

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Zentyal 3.5 with latest updates roaming profiles dont work
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2014, 06:33:48 pm »
Iam back to same old when i created a user for my daaughter no h:/ but for my user it still is i dosent create the file username.v2 for my daughter but for me and my wife they are created. The odd thing is when i logged in using Windows 10 it created a new V under /home/samba/profiles/ username.V5??? Iam lost using latest Users, Computers and File Sharing   3.5.8 but iam lost. This woud be impossible to use in commercial but i guess thats why they are selling business versions i just think you should be able to get this to work and after that you wont ever need to update it. Me myself using at at home its cool but as sson as i get it to work properly i wont update it anymore. So have anyopne else got it to work? As its supposed too?

RobinDaun

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2014, 07:00:34 pm »
After a reinstall off Users, Computers and File Sharing  it worked again just needed to add the old users and enable roaming profiles and create a new user for my daughter and woops now it works but if you have about 20 users and you cant get it too work with the 21 this will be hard work now i only got 3 users (thank god) this is still not a solution cause i guess this will happend again. She still got username.V5 under profiles tough while me and my wife has username.V2 dont get that but will google it :P EDIT. After a google search thats default for win 10 to create a username.V5 EDIT.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 07:05:26 pm by RobinDaun »

RobinDaun

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2014, 08:07:29 pm »
Same issue again :( no idea why but i got my 3 users using roaming profiles so iam happy enough. But a little tired of this tough :)

RobinDaun

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2014, 04:14:48 pm »
Am i the only one having this issue? Since no one else posts here?