Author Topic: Zentyal 3.2 - Kerberos Problem Help! [SOLVED]  (Read 4515 times)

mat1_8

• Zen Monk
    • View Profile
Zentyal 3.2 - Kerberos Problem Help! [SOLVED]
« on: May 09, 2014, 09:17:50 am »
Hi,

Unfortunately I am experiencing different errors lately. The HTTP Proxy is not being able to bind to LDAP. I have formatted the computer to make sure I start from scratch and I still having the following error:

"Unable to get kerberos ticket to bind to LDAP: could not acquire credentials using an initial credentials context: Already tried ENC-TS-info, looping"

The strange thing is that the Users and Computers module is working correctly since I am able to see all users and groups from the domain.

I have issued the "klist" command and it seems that I am getting a kerberos ticket successfully but somehow zentyal/squid is not seeing that. I have also issued the command "kinit administrator" to check again but still no luck. I appreciate your help please. Thanks
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 01:40:24 pm by mat1_8 »

jbahillo

• Zentyal Staff
  • Zen Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Zentyal 3.2 - Kerberos Problem Help!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 10:58:27 am »
Hello:

Just one quick check. You have "File Sharing" module installed do you? If so, check if your password domain policy is checking for password to expire or not, and if so try changing Administrator password  for the one on /var/lib/zentyal/conf/samba.passwd

BR

mat1_8

• Zen Monk
    • View Profile
Re: Zentyal 3.2 - Kerberos Problem Help! [SOLVED]
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 01:41:01 pm »
Hi,

I have solved the problem by removing Zentyal from the domain and adding it again! Thanks for your help

AngeloBRG

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 10:26:26 pm »
I have this same problem. How did you do this procedure?

KrL

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 03:21:33 pm »
I delete Users and Computers and HTTP proxy modules. After it I open "Active directory users and computers" on domain controller and delete from "computers" my proxy. After it install deleted modules and add proxy to domain. All work fine.

stovesy

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2015, 10:18:34 am »
For me it was
sudo samba-tool user setpassword Administrator

Which did the trick.