Author Topic: Settings will not save in ebackup module.  (Read 1436 times)

tamurlane6

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Settings will not save in ebackup module.
« on: March 30, 2012, 05:02:59 pm »
On the Configuration and Status tab, I adjusted my configuration to match my backup setup and went to save the changes. I clicked the Change Button then the Save Changes button. The screen went to the progress screen and the progress went to 100%. Normally when the progress bar reaches 100%, it takes a second then the bar goes away and a link appears to take you back to the dashboard. When trying to save the ebackup changes, the progress bar never goes away. I click the back button in my browser and change other settings then try to save them. When I do this, the progress bar will appear but then it errors out telling me that "Some modules reported error when saving changes. More information on the logs in /var/log/zentyal/ The following modules failed while saving their changes, their state is unknown: ebackup". The first time this happened, I tried to keep re-saving the settings. I kept screwing with it for a while until I decided to restart the server and see if that would help. Upon doing that, the server would not finish booting. The boot screen was different from the normal boot screen I was accustomed to seeing when Zentyal would boot. It was very strange. I ended up scrapping the whole server and reinstalling Ubuntu and Zentyal. After the second installation, I set Zentyal up as similar as I could to the first instance and attempted to configure the ebackup module again. Sadly I seem to have the same issues as before. I have not restarted the server on this second instance yet. Any ideas? If need be I can post the logs If that may shed some light into the subject. Zentyal core version 2.2.6