Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Installation and Upgrades / Re: can't log in Webadmin
« Last post by denis.robel on June 07, 2021, 02:41:25 pm »
Hallo Daniel

* Was the Zentyal server 7.0 upgraded from 6.2?

yes

* Which 'domains' do you have enabled in the log module?

- Konfigurationsänderungen, Andministarionssitzung   
- Samba-Zugriff   
- DHCP   
- Firewall   
- SMTP-Filter   
- VPN   
- HTTP-Proxy   

* Which version of the Zentyal modules are you using (dpkg -l | grep 'zentyal' )?
 dpkg -l | grep 'zentyal'
ii  language-pack-zentyal-de               7.0                                                                all          Zentyal translations for language German
ii  zentyal                                7.0.0ubuntu1                                                       all          Zentyal - Core metapackage
ii  zentyal-antivirus                      7.0.1                                                              all          Zentyal - Antivirus
ii  zentyal-ca                             7.0.1                                                              all          Zentyal - Certification Authority
ii  zentyal-core                           7.0.4                                                              all          Zentyal - Core
ii  zentyal-dhcp                           7.0.2                                                              all          Zentyal - DHCP Server
ii  zentyal-dns                            7.0.2                                                              all          Zentyal - DNS Server
ii  zentyal-firewall                       7.0.0                                                              all          Zentyal - Firewall
ii  zentyal-groupware                      7.0.0ubuntu1                                                       all          Zentyal - Mail and Groupware
ii  zentyal-jabber                         7.0.0                                                              all          Zentyal - Jabber
ii  zentyal-mail                           7.0.1                                                              all          Zentyal - Mail
ii  zentyal-mailfilter                     7.0.0                                                              all          Zentyal - Mail Filter
ii  zentyal-network                        7.0.0                                                              all          Zentyal - Network Configuration
ii  zentyal-ntp                            7.0.0                                                              all          Zentyal - NTP Service
ii  zentyal-openvpn                        7.0.0                                                              all          Zentyal - VPN
rc  zentyal-radius                         6.0.1                                                              all          Zentyal - RADIUS
ii  zentyal-samba                          7.0.1                                                              all          Zentyal - Domain Controller and File Sharing
ii  zentyal-software                       7.0.0                                                              all          Zentyal - Software Management
ii  zentyal-sogo                           7.0.0                                                              all          Zentyal - Web Mail
ii  zentyal-squid                          7.0.2                                                              all          Zentyal - HTTP Proxy

* Can you attach me the following log files? We would like to analyze those log files in order to see any trace that help us to identify the issue.
   * /var/log/zentyal/zentyal.log
   * /var/log/zentyal/error.log
   * /var/log/zentyal/uwsgi.log
   * /var/log/syslog
   * /var/log/mysql/error.log
Installation and Upgrades / Re: Problems with Upgrading to 7
« Last post by arch113 on June 02, 2021, 01:07:52 am »
It's as up-to-date as it will allow me, hence the problem above using the site you sent me, some of the output of the CLI commands is posted above.
Spanish / Re: Error al Ver los Registros en Zentyal 7.0
« Last post by Marcelo_roig on June 01, 2021, 01:30:43 pm »
Les cuento que he solucionado el error, simplemente al volver a activar el modulo de RADIUS, no se porque al desactivarlo Ya no se pueden visualizar ningún registro. Pienso que podría faltar algún ajuste ahí. Pero por el momento simplemente con activar el Modulo que había desactivado antes volvió a funcionar. Por si a alguien le pasa....
News and Announcements / Re: Upgrade from Zentyal 6.2 to 7.0 is now available
« Last post by sspeed on May 31, 2021, 07:32:39 pm »
Thanks for that, it seems to move on from kill -9 and all is upgraded now.

It seems the problem might start a few lines sooner.  It never loses network connection, so the message is sort of weird.

Code: [Select]
Setting up zentyal-software (7.0.0) ...
Setting up zentyal-network (7.0.0) ...
 * Restarting Zentyal module: network
   ...fail!
Setting up zentyal (7.0.0ubuntu1) ...
Setting up zentyal-firewall (7.0.0) ...
 * Restarting Zentyal module: firewall
   ...done.
Setting up zentyal-dns (7.0.2) ...
Installing new version of config file /etc/bind/db.root ...
I have two Zentyals, one upgraded fine, the other just hangs here

...done.

Try to locate the process with the command 'lslocks | grep dns', kill it 'kill -9 id_process' and then, repair the packages using 'dpkg --configure -a'.
Installation and Upgrades / Re: Problems with Upgrading to 7
« Last post by Daniel Joven on May 31, 2021, 02:33:52 pm »
Hi,

Is your Zentyal server up-to-date?

You can try to upgrade your Zentyal server using the CLI, below you have the link to the documentation.

* https://doc.zentyal.org/en/upgrade.html
News and Announcements / Re: Upgrade from Zentyal 6.2 to 7.0 is now available
« Last post by sspeed on May 31, 2021, 04:57:59 am »
I have two Zentyals, one upgraded fine, the other just hangs here

...done.
I have the same issue on 6.0 - my question however is - how to get all records of the DHCP and DNS synced at the first place.

samba-tool dns query ad.my.domain my.domain @ ALL

shows results that absolutely do not match the dhcpd.conf.

samba_dnsupdate --verbose --all-names

does nothing with dhcp client names... it only synces whats in /var/lib/samba/private/dns_update_list

I can do that manually via samba-tool dns but it is very tedious even for few addresses.

Any ideas?
Installation and Upgrades / Problems with Upgrading to 7
« Last post by arch113 on May 28, 2021, 09:23:05 pm »
Development Edition:
When I run sudo /usr/share/zentyal/release-upgrade from command line, I get the following:
*** Preparing your system for the upgrade...

- Checking the zentyal-core version...
 Your system is up to date

When I run dpkg -l |grep "zentyal-" I get the following:
ii  zentyal-core                           6.2.4                                           all          Zentyal - Core
ii  zentyal-dhcp                           6.2.1                                           all          Zentyal - DHCP Server
ii  zentyal-dns                            6.2.0                                           all          Zentyal - DNS Server
ii  zentyal-firewall                       6.2.0                                           all          Zentyal - Firewall
ii  zentyal-network                        6.2.0                                           all          Zentyal - Network Configuration
ii  zentyal-ntp                            6.2.0                                           all          Zentyal - NTP Service
ii  zentyal-samba                          6.2.0                                           all          Zentyal - Domain Controller and File Sharing
ii  zentyal-software                       6.2.0                                           all          Zentyal - Software Management

When I click Upgrade Now in Webadmin I get:
This will upgrade your Zentyal 6.0 to Zentyal 6.2 Community Edition.
Close this dialog if you do not want to upgrade now.

I click Continue and get the following:
Upgrade finished! You will be redirected to the login page of Zentyal 6.2 after closing this dialog but please note that it is highly recommended to reboot your server before resuming normal operations.

tput: unknown terminal "unknown"
tput: unknown terminal "unknown"

*** Preparing your system for the upgrade...

- Checking the zentyal-core version...
 Your system is up to date

It actually does nothing.

What do I need to do to upgrade to V7?

Installation and Upgrades / Re: can't log in Webadmin
« Last post by yochaigal on May 28, 2021, 04:59:03 pm »
I can also confirm this issue. Next time it appears I'll upload some logs as well.

I get:
Error inserting data: INSERT INTO audit_sessions ( `username`, `timestamp`, `event`, `ip`) VALUES ( ?, ?, ?, ?) Values: $VAR1 = [ 'bfc', '2021-6-2 12:58:10', 'fail', 921502494 ]; at /usr/share/perl5/EBox/MyDBEngine.pm line 289

I then restart the webadmin service and everything comes back.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10