Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Jentyal

Pages: [1]
Installation and Upgrades / Re: Lost access to Web GUI
« on: July 27, 2011, 05:33:27 am »

Me too, having the same problem at my Zentyal.
What I resolved this problem is to create a con job.
My con job will restart the events and logs module every morning at 7.30am.

So far everything work fine.

Installation and Upgrades / Re: Zarafa 7 update possible?
« on: July 04, 2011, 05:30:17 am »
Hi sledgehammer89,

Really thank you for pointing our the different between this two version.
Since Zentyal already create a few Zarafa 7 .mas confi file.
I plan to download them and replace with the original .mas file and test it out.

Hi jsalamero,

If I copy the .mas file from the zarafa-7-2.0-backport/client/zarafa/stubs then replace the original file.
Can it run normally? Because I found that there is another dagent.cfg.mas appear now.
The reason I want to use this method is because, my company depend on Asian language a lot and I can't wait until September for Zentyal 2.2

Installation and Upgrades / Re: Zarafa 7 update possible?
« on: July 01, 2011, 07:30:13 am »

I manage to get Zarafa 7 up finally.
What I do is remove the zarafa from Zentyal and install the Zarafa 7.
After that install the ebox-zarafa again. The works well so far.
When I create user, Zarafa-admin automatically create user as well.
Quota - ok
Group sending - ok
Webaccess - ok
Outlook - ok
New group account - ok
new user - ok
softdelete - ok

Most of the features work as well as 6.4.

My question is the same as yours, will I face any incompatibilty when I run Zarafa 7 in Zentyal 2.0?
Zentyal developer, need your suggestion.

Installation and Upgrades / Re: Zarafa 7 update possible?
« on: July 01, 2011, 04:38:09 am »

I tried with your method but failed. My mail server is corrupt now  :-[
May I know what is your previous version of zarafa? Are you using the one come with Zentyal or you install manually?

Installation and Upgrades / Re: Zarafa 7 update possible?
« on: June 28, 2011, 03:57:36 am »
Yes, I am waiting for the upgrade as well. The unicode support is really great for Asian country.
But everytime I upgrade, I will get the Zarafa-libs conflict error message.
Anyone, please let me know what should I do?

FYI: I tried to remove the Zarafa-libs to avoid the conflict but not successful.

Pages: [1]