Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
That would be a valid point but I do have it setup :

https://prnt.sc/UFq9dJpSz-io

A few things come to my mind that may help:

1. Is the domain 'mynaturesdelight.com' configured in the Domain Controller and DNS modules?
2. Try to disable the mail module, save changes, and enable it again and save changes.
3. With the mail module enabled, check the status of the services.

Code: [Select]
sudo zs mail status
sudo systemctl status postfix dovecot

4. Try to restart the Webmail module (Sogo):

sudo zs sogo restart

5. Ensure the virtual mail domain exists in the filesystem:

sudo ls -laR /var/vmail/

6. Use a private window in the browser.

7. Finally, analyze the log files:

* /var/log/zentyal/zentyal.log
* /var/log/syslog
* /var/log/mail.err
* /var/log/sogo/sogo.log

Hope it helps you to find out where is the issue.

--

“This world is ours, and by the Holy Light we will keep it safe, now and forever".
Email and Groupware / Re: SOGo Weblogin can't access mailbox (new install 7.0 CE)
« Last post by Lumanet2012 on November 30, 2022, 07:08:13 pm »
That would be a valid point but I do have it setup :

https://prnt.sc/UFq9dJpSz-io

Spanish / Re: Actualizacion a Ubuntu 20
« Last post by turalyon on November 30, 2022, 10:16:36 am »
Holap,

Las actualizaciones de versiones han de ser realizaras desde Zentyal, de lo contrario el servidor quedará inestable y será necesario realizar un rollback.

Si estás usando Zentyal 6.2 (Ubuntu 18.04), puedes actualizar a Zentyal 7.0 (Ubuntu 20.04) sin problemas siguiendo la siguiente guía. En caso de que te refieres actualizar a Ubuntu 22.04, todavía no es posible.

* https://doc.zentyal.org/es/upgrade.html

--

“This world is ours, and by the Holy Light we will keep it safe, now and forever".
Spanish / Actualizacion a Ubuntu 20
« Last post by federicososa on November 29, 2022, 01:23:46 pm »
Buenas Tardes a todos.

hace tiempo me aparece la informacion que puedo actualizar a la siguiente version de ubuntu.
Hay alguien que haya hecho la actualizacion sin problemas? mejor dicho si hago la actualizacion, terminara sin problemas o hay problemas que aparecen luego de la actualizacion?

Saludos!°°
Installation and Upgrades / Re: [SOLVED] Fresh Install - Certificate Problem
« Last post by Gray on November 29, 2022, 12:25:16 pm »
Hi Turalyon

Yes, hopefully so!  :)

I've found there to be differing server naming requirements dependent upon the environment they are being built in. For anyone else experiencing this issue with Zentyal, simply just use the server name (NetBIOS name in Windows), e.g. hsm-dc00, as the hostname as opposed to an FQDN. Ensure you update the Linux hostname in /etc/hostname before installing Zentyal.

Thanks
Installation and Upgrades / Re: [Solved] Issue Setting DNS Nameservers (DNS Forwarders)
« Last post by Gray on November 29, 2022, 12:04:19 pm »
Hi Turalyon

Again, thanks for the assistance.

I put the DNS Forwarder details back into webadmin and restarted the server a couple of times and now the details in webadmin appear to have been committed to /etc/resolv.conf.

Actually, I suspect I may have caused this issue myself by mistakenly using the more familiar resolvconf routine and thus conflicting with Zentyal.

thnx and regards
Email and Groupware / Re: SOGo Weblogin can't access mailbox (new install 7.0 CE)
« Last post by turalyon on November 29, 2022, 11:45:12 am »
Hi,

Apparently, you did not configure a virtual mail domain in 'Mail -> Virtual Domains' as the following link explains.

* https://doc.zentyal.org/en/mail.html#creation-of-email-accounts-through-virtual-domains

As soon as you create the virtual mail domain (the mail module must be enabled) you will be able to create the email address in the domain user as the above link explains.

When the mail module is enabled, the virtual mail domain is created as well as the email in the domain user, you will be able to login in Sogo and see the user's mailbox.

--

Installation and Upgrades / Re: Issue Setting DNS Nameservers (DNS Forwarders)
« Last post by turalyon on November 29, 2022, 11:37:00 am »
Hi,

If you are not using the DNS module, then you need to set your network configuration from the following tabs:

* Network -> Interfaces
* Network -> Gateways
* Network -> DNS

As soon as you enable the network module and save changes, Zentyal should configure your server's network. In case of an issue, as always, you will need to analyze the log files:

* /var/log/zentyal/zentyal.log
* /var/log/syslog

--

Installation and Upgrades / Re: Fresh Install - Certificate Problem
« Last post by turalyon on November 29, 2022, 11:32:19 am »
It looks like Zentyal interpreted the hostname and domain that your server had incorrectly.

I don't think you will have more issues with this again in that machine at least.

--

Installation and Upgrades / Issue Setting DNS Nameservers (DNS Forwarders)
« Last post by Gray on November 28, 2022, 09:42:43 pm »
Hi

O/S: Ubuntu 9.4.0-1ubuntu1~20.04.1
Zentyal: 7.0.5

I am trying to set the IP Address of my DNS Server in my Zentyal host (I am not using the DNS module in Zentyal). My Zentyal server IP address is 172.31.88.250 and I want it to use another host at 172.31.0.2 for its DNS lookups. 

I have added a forwarder into webadmin but it does not get committed. Equally, updating /etc/resolv.conf, is not persistent. So at the moment my Zentyal server cannot find the 'outside world'. Zentyal was installed over Ubuntu and I can't seem to shake the original Ubuntu DNS Name Server settings which are now obsolete.

Can anyone help please?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10