Author Topic: Unable to login to system console after reboot - 2.2 rc2  (Read 2527 times)

ByersIT

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Unable to login to system console after reboot - 2.2 rc2
« on: September 09, 2011, 05:22:07 pm »
I've just loaded up the 2.2 rc2 build as a standalone for basic testing.  All was going well but after the initial configuration was complete I rebooted the system.  I now get to a login screen but the username/password I defined during setup doesn't work.  It does let me know the web interface remotely just fine.  What's up?  Since this is my first go around with this it's certainly possible I've done something odd, but there didn't seem to be anything ambiguous about the choices I made during setup.

J. A. Calvo

• Zentyal Staff
  • Zen Hero
    • View Profile
    • http://blogs.zentyal.org/jacalvo
Re: Unable to login to system console after reboot - 2.2 rc2
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 09:58:39 pm »
So you can login successfully with the same username/password to the web admin interface and not to the console?
Zentyal Server Lead Developer

esertech

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to login to system console after reboot - 2.2 rc2
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 11:19:36 pm »
Hi all, I have the same issue. Searching for an error I see this post but not answer.

In a couple of standalone installations I can't log on into the administration console. The gateway works fine, but when I open Firefox inside the Zentyal with the address https://127.0.0.1 or localhost I have not response and I can't enter the console.

Rarely if I try to enter the Captive portal in port 4443 I have access through web inside the Zentyal.

Because of this error I have to reinstall all from scratch but I can't do it everytime this error shows up, and it's happening in different installations with different hardware config.

Regards!

(forgive my english)