Author Topic: @ Zentyal Staff members: Article in German c't computer magazine  (Read 1971 times)

thorsten

@ Zentyal Staff members: Article in German c't computer magazine
« on: December 05, 2011, 03:21:58 pm »
Dear Zentyal,

in a recenct Linux Special Edition, the popular German "c't computer magazine" gave an overview about several "out-of-the-box" linux servers distributions. For my opinion, the summary rates "Zentyal" more or less to be the most comprehensive free available Linux server distribution - together with Clerk Connect. Do you feel and impact of the article on your business, e.g. increased downloads, especially from "German IP ranges"? (I think the issue is out for sale approx. for 6-8 weeks)

Best regards
Thorsten

robb

Re: @ Zentyal Staff members: Article in German c't computer magazine
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 03:02:03 pm »
I tried to read the article online, but didn't find it. It would be great to have a lot more Zentyal users. I am curious about the impact towards the userbase with the latest developments like Zentyal Summit, investmentdeal with OpenOcean and the changes in the Community structure.

nachico

• Zentyal Staff
  • Zen Samurai
    • View Profile
    • Learning To Fly
Re: @ Zentyal Staff members: Article in German c't computer magazine
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 09:12:24 pm »
Thanks for the tip. It is great to hear that we are famous 8)

I just checked our stats and there does not seem to be any unnormal behaviour from German IP ranges. However, at the beginning of this week there were around 30,000 downloads from Egypt (according to Sourceforge). That's typically the total downloads we get per month globally. Is Egypt now part of Germany? ;D
CEO at Zentyal