Author Topic: Zarafa Resources, recommendation request  (Read 4866 times)

andygraybeal

• Zen Monk
    • View Profile
Re: Zarafa Resources, recommendation request
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2011, 11:26:57 pm »
zarafaSharedStoreOnly is not managed by Zentyal module, try to add the attrs you need there.

jsalaremo, thanks for the response.  when you sayd 'try to add the attrs you need there' - where is 'there'? 

jsalamero

• Zentyal Staff
  • Zen Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2011, 12:09:46 am »
On LDAP, try to use Zentyal ldapvi.

jsalamero

• Zentyal Staff
  • Zen Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2011, 12:12:04 am »
Of course we add Zarafa schema, but we do not configure the resources attrs.

andygraybeal

• Zen Monk
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2011, 03:25:36 am »
I just found this thread in the forum:

http://forum.zentyal.org/index.php?topic=7710.0

Looks like this guy is doing the same thing I want to do; cept it's in 2.2 ... looks like I have a hot lead with this.  :)

andygraybeal

• Zen Monk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2011, 02:13:20 pm »
Okay, i diff'd the files that Stenneman posted vs the ones in my Zentyal 2.0.
A strange difference was that " 'objectClass' => 'zarafa-contact' " isn't inside the attribute array in my ZarafaLdapUser.pm for 2.0, and I don't know whether to add it or not, so I left it out, assuming that it's something they added in 2.2.

I made a 'van' account in Zentyal.  After I made the changes that Stenneman mentioned, I tried to make the 'van' account a resource. I enabled the van's Zarafa account and this gave me an error:

Trace
Unknown error at EBox::ZarafaLdapUser::setHasAccount Referral received at /usr/share/perl5/EBox/Ldap.pm line 703
EBox::Ldap::_errorOnLdap('Net::LDAP::Search=HASH(0x7f678403dd48)', 'HASH(0x7f6784043438)') called at /usr/share/perl5/EBox/Ldap.pm line 342
EBox::Ldap::search('EBox::Ldap=HASH(0x7f678206d868)', 'HASH(0x7f6784043438)') called at /usr/share/perl5/EBox/ZarafaLdapUser.pm line 263
EBox::ZarafaLdapUser::setHasAccount('EBox::ZarafaLdapUser=HASH(0x7f67840432e8)', 'van', 1) called at /usr/share/perl5/EBox/CGI/Zarafa/ZarafaUserOptions.pm line 53
EBox::CGI::Zarafa::ZarafaUserOptions::_process('EBox::CGI::Zarafa::ZarafaUserOptions=HASH(0x7f6780cd7c08)') called at /usr/share/perl5/EBox/CGI/Base.pm line 262
EBox::CGI::Base::run('EBox::CGI::Zarafa::ZarafaUserOptions=HASH(0x7f6780cd7c08)') called at /usr/share/perl5/EBox/CGI/Run.pm line 120
EBox::CGI::Run::run('EBox::CGI::Run', 'Zarafa/ZarafaUserOptions', 'EBox') called at /usr/share/ebox/cgi/ebox.cgi line 35
ModPerl::ROOT::ModPerl::Registry::usr_share_ebox_cgi_ebox_2ecgi::handler('Apache2::RequestRec=SCALAR(0x7f6780eb4ab8)') called at /usr/lib/perl5/ModPerl/RegistryCooker.pm line 204
eval {...} called at /usr/lib/perl5/ModPerl/RegistryCooker.pm line 204
ModPerl::RegistryCooker::run('ModPerl::Registry=HASH(0x7f6783fd6ad8)') called at /usr/lib/perl5/ModPerl/RegistryCooker.pm line 170
ModPerl::RegistryCooker::default_handler('ModPerl::Registry=HASH(0x7f6783fd6ad8)') called at /usr/lib/perl5/ModPerl/Registry.pm line 31
ModPerl::Registry::handler('ModPerl::Registry', 'Apache2::RequestRec=SCALAR(0x7f6780eb4ab8)') called at -e line 0
eval {...} called at -e line 0

I'll keep trying.
Andy

nardial

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2012, 07:05:03 am »
Sorry for necroposting....

I do not get why this does not get into zentyal. My trac ticket also got declined.
http://trac.zentyal.org/ticket/3987#comment:1

In a lisenced environment it would be really helpful to be able to set a check box if a user is enabled for zarafa to flag him active/non active.
now I do this using ldap but this is really annoying.

Is there a reason not to add this one flag? it should not constrain any other configuration?

jsalamero

• Zentyal Staff
  • Zen Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2012, 09:49:13 am »
Hi,

I'll write down this feature to implement it during my free time, in the meanwhile use ldapvi :)

Cheers,

nardial

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2012, 12:32:18 pm »
This would be awesome!
Especially for container accounts like "info" and so on.

tilllt

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2013, 10:27:37 pm »
Hi, i want to bring this up again.
Since the original Post, a lot has changed. But i still have problems with the same thing. I need to create resources in Zentyal, to block them in Zarafa. Zentyal 3 now has the feature to auto accept and decline meeting requests, but even when activating that feature, nothing seems to happen. i can still book the same resource from two users and the resource never confirms / declines a meeting request. Is this a bug? Am i doing something wrong?

I just created a new user, that has "shared storage only" activated. then i ticked the auto accept MR's /decline MR when busy fields.

Any hints?

half_life

• Bug Hunter
  • Zen Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2013, 12:24:12 am »
Don't forget to define your resource as a "resource" in the meeting request.  I have it working here with no muss or fuss with 2.2.  I made no modifications other than the zarafa-admin commands to turn on the auto-accept etc.

tilllt

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2013, 01:04:13 am »
You are right, i did not add them as a resource but an invitee. But now i tried adding "them" (the resources) as Resources and it did not change anything. I still could make appointments with the same ressources at the same time... I dont know if thats a problem but i am dealing with One-User Ressouces, specifically Editing Suites. So the appointment is just with the one who starts the appointment and the ressource. But Zarafa accepts this without problem... only the auto decline / accept feature seems buggy. I dont know if this is a issue of the Zentyal interface or zarafa though...
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 01:07:24 am by tilllt »

half_life

• Bug Hunter
  • Zen Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2013, 01:11:29 am »
I had added mine from the command line  under 2.2.  This might be the difference.  I will check it against 3.0 this week.

half_life

• Bug Hunter
  • Zen Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2013, 01:15:53 am »
Did you try :
Code: [Select]
zarafa-admin -u <resource name> --mr-decline-recurring 1

tilllt

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2013, 03:35:44 am »
tried it now from the command line with the command you mentioned, no success, double booking still possible... probably i am making some stupid mistake, but i have no clue what...

tilllt

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2013, 02:00:00 pm »
It would be appreciated if anyone could try to create a Resource in Zentyal for Zarafa and check if double booking, although set up to be rejected, is possible. Just to know if i made a mistake or if this is a bug in Zarafa / Zentyal!

cheers,
t.