Author Topic: Zentyal for Network Administrators (Book - English)  (Read 3313 times)

Luke

• Zen Monk
    • View Profile
Zentyal for Network Administrators (Book - English)
« on: September 29, 2011, 12:46:04 pm »
I want to buy the Zentyal for Network Administrators (Book - English).

Is it possible to pay by invoice if you buy it for business? Does anyone know? Otherwise, I fix a Visa card to pay with.

Thanks

javivazquez

Re: Zentyal for Network Administrators (Book - English)
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 06:58:41 pm »
Hi Luke,

To purchase the book, please go to our on-line store and pick the payment mean is more suitable for you (Paypal, credit card, wire transfer):

https://store.zentyal.com/training/book-admin-en.html?___store=global

You will receive an invoice with the book itself, according to the data filled during the purchase.

robb

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 10:25:28 am »
May I add to recommend anyone to buy the book if you are interested to get a good overview of all options provided by Zentyal.
By no means the book is very technical (in a way that you have to know a lot of linux to understand or use the book). Also I found the book (I purchased the 2.0 version) very helpful for preparation towards the ZeCA exam.

Luke

• Zen Monk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 07:42:06 am »
Hello! Thanks for your replies. We currently use Zentyal as a file server, we also use LDAP feature in Zentyal.

Today we have a firewall based on Smoothwall, and hope with the help of the book to replace smoothwall with Zentyal as a firewall.

What is Zeca exam?

robb

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2011, 08:22:21 am »
ZeCA stands for Zentyal Certified Administrator.

You can find more info about ZeCA HERE