Author Topic: How to install OpenERP 6 on Zentyal 2.2  (Read 6348 times)

onthego

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: How to install OpenERP 6 on Zentyal 2.2
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2011, 02:56:13 pm »
Dear Christian,

Thank you again. I know what you mention! OpenERP will create a user with model "Demo user" as I had define what Demo user can access resource.... on user model in OpenERP.

Thank and best regards.

Lam

« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 03:04:32 pm by onthego »

christian

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2011, 03:03:44 pm »
No, this is NOT what I mean.
with such settings, OpenERP will create account in LDAP that is primarily used for Zentyal and this is why there is a risk!  :-\
You may end-up with account in LDAP that will not work or, even worst, work partially  :-[

Is it clearer now  ???

onthego

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2011, 03:13:35 pm »
No OpenERP just create new user of Zentyal and store in it own postgreSQL data only.
Yes since it done, user on Zentyal LDAP can login to OpenERP but not fully work in some function. We must tweak some require information to fully working. It is good for who have too many user.

Regards.

Lam Nguyen

onthego

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2012, 06:05:45 am »
Dear Christian,

Last night my server fall to hell by bad HDD :(.
unfortunately After reinstall Zentyal and Openerp I forgot the setting of LDAP for share user with OpenERP, and try several times but it's doesn't work. Could you  suggest a LDAP setting for me?

Regards.

My Openerp LDAP seting are:

LDAP binddn : cn=ebox,dc=server,dc=lamnguyen,dc=co
LDAP password  : xxxxxxxxxxx
LDAP base :    ou=Users,dc=server,dc=lamnguyen,dc=co
LDAP filter :    uid=%s

No OpenERP just create new user of Zentyal and store in it own postgreSQL data only.
Yes since it done, user on Zentyal LDAP can login to OpenERP but not fully work in some function. We must tweak some require information to fully working. It is good for who have too many user.

Regards.

Lam Nguyen

christian

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2012, 07:06:53 am »
unfortunately After reinstall Zentyal and Openerp I forgot the setting of LDAP for share user with OpenERP, and try several times but it's doesn't work. Could you  suggest a LDAP setting for me?

::) Why can't you follow this topic again, from the beginning and rebuild it by yourself? Is there something different now?