Author Topic: Downloading Ebox  (Read 1945 times)

big_t8r

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Downloading Ebox
« on: January 16, 2008, 09:28:04 am »
Hello

I'm having a hard time downloading Ebox. I would really like to try it out, but I've been trying to download it for the last couple of days, and it gets a couple K, stops for a couple minutes, downloads some more, and pauses... I've got about 358k of it at this point; I've been downloading it for about 20 minutes.

I have Verizon's FiOS service, and my connection is 15Mbps down, 15Mbps up, and all other sites are working perfectly, so I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this problem, and if so, does anyone know of a torrent or a mirror that I can get Ebox from?

Thanks,
Brian

dmeireles

• Zen Monk
  • Masturbation, the human version of autoexec.bat
    • View Profile
Re: Downloading Ebox
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 11:58:50 am »
Same trouble here.... Too bad there is no mirrors of eBox or a way to download it through torrent.

Message to the develop team:
Here in Portugal we have a main server to mirror all those main distros and Open Source stuff... the server is darkstar.ist.utl.pt (it's an oficial mirror of kernel, debian, SuSE, Ubuntu, and a hole lot more). Can you (the developers!) get in contact with the admins of that server to make it a mirror of eBox? I'm sure that they wouldn't mind at all (the more and good, the better!) and also it would release some of the traffic on your main server, so that everybody wins!

thanks and (please) keep up the good work!