Author Topic: Zarafa Server doesn´t start, showing unknown option: audit...  (Read 3404 times)

musi

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Hi all,

first off all: thanks for this great Zentyal-Stuff! I switched from MS-SBS 2003 to Zentyal (I´m using Zentyal Core 2.1.3) and it´s working nearly perfect!

But now to my Problem (didn´t find it with forum-search...):

After a reboot, the Zarafa-Server does not start. When i do a "ps aux | grep zarafa" it shows me all zarafa-services but not the Server-Service. After trying "sudo /etc/init.d/zarafa-server start" it shows me something like "error: unknown config option: audit_...".
So i took a look in the server.cfg, delete all lines depending to any audit-logging, and was able to start the zarafa server.

But this server.cfg will be overwritten at next System-Reboot...

I hope some has any ideas how to solve this...

thanks in advance,
musi

Bagi

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Zarafa Server doesn´t start, showing unknown option: audit...
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 09:28:05 am »
Hi,
i have the same Problem in my Testenviroment.

maybe somothing went wrong creating the Databases:
Wed May 18 15:08:35 2011: 0x00000009533410: SQL Failed: Table 'zarafa.stores' doesn't exist, Query: "SELECT hierarchy.id, stores.guid, stores.hierarchy_id FROM stores join hierarchy on stores.hierarchy_id=hierarchy.parent WHERE stores.user_id=2"

maybe i got some time in theevening to analyze it.

Thanks

Bagi

musi

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 08:27:26 pm »
Hi Bagi,

unfortunately i´m not this Linux professionell to check this in my System... But i´ll try to get phpmyadmin running ;-)

Cheers,
musi

musi

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 07:53:43 pm »
mmmhhhh, i had a complete crash.. why? i don´t know... But i managed to reinstall the system without loosing my configuration ;-)

but i still have this issu with zarafa.... and i don´ t want to try things from know on which i do not know exactly.

So does anyone have an idea to get my problem (see post nr.1) fixed??

if not, i´m close to switch over to ClearOS - which seems to be a real alternative...?!

Best,
musi

musi

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 12:51:54 pm »
No ideas in here? am i the only one with this issue?

Sorry for beeing unpatient - but for me it is really necessary to get zarafa working as it should... Else it doesn´t make much sense to me using Zentyal...

Best,
Musi

Sam Graf

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 01:55:51 pm »
Of course, as a development version, Zentyal 2.1 is not meant for production environments. If you are looking to evaluate Zentyal in a production environment (and not help test the 2.1 beta), 2.0 is the version to deploy.