Author Topic: Configuração servidor DNS autoritativo [RESOLVIDO]  (Read 7108 times)

JRodolfo

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Configuração servidor DNS autoritativo [RESOLVIDO]
« on: February 15, 2011, 08:20:14 pm »
Srs.
Antes de abrir este tópico pequisei bastante mas não consegui encontrar algo que suprimisse a minha duvida.
Na documentação do Zentyal, http://doc.zentyal.org/en/dns.html, afirma-se que o mesmo faz a função de authoritative DNS server  bem como de DNS cache server. Porem, a página mostrada com os campos para preenchimento das informações do dominio a ser hospedado no caso autoritativo (seria o meu master no registro.br), não aparece na instalação de teste que eu fiz numa máquina aqui no escritório. Eu aproveitei o fato de termos um range de IP´s grande e utilizando o mesmo link, montei uma rede para testes com um servidor com função UTM + Gateway, alem da concentração de ferramentas de gestão do Zentyal, e noutro instalei os modulos referentes a comunicação(mail, jabber, etc...) e office.
Os primeiros entraves dos serviços de infraestutura e gateway já foram resolvidos, mas a questão do servidor de DNS não consigo encontrar uma solução em lugar algum. Será que temos de configurar o BIND no modo tradicional (unha) ?
Alguem tem alguma experiência em servidor de DNS autoritativo com o Zentyal, ou mesmo com o eBox?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 09:36:20 pm by JRodolfo »

mklassen

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Configuração servidor DNS autoritativo
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 07:06:01 pm »
I agree and would like to also add to this topic ... I apologize if it is in English !

I have Tried to turn my Zentyal box into an Authoritative DNS Server in order for it to properlly do revers DNS resolution for the Mail Server Component.
At this time my Zentyal box delivers email to any server that is not picky about reverse DNS however a great deal of servers are bouncing my mails due to the reverse dns issue.

I have done the install as the manual describes however the named.conf file does not appear to properly edit.

any suggestions are appreciated. 

Note Manually editing the named.conf file does not  work because a reboot causes the Zentyal to overwrite the file.

Josep

• Zen Samurai
    • View Profile
Re: Configuração servidor DNS autoritativo
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 12:21:52 pm »
Sempre há a opção de desinstalar o módulo de DNS do Zentyal, instalar o pacote bind9 e configurá-lo à mão.
A outra opção é usar os templates Mason para que a configuração rescrita de cada vez contenha as linhas que queremos. O inconveniente é que os templates são rescritos quando é feita uma nova actualização do pacote.
Uma última opção é usar os hooks para fazer modificações sem restrições.

JRodolfo

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Configuração servidor DNS autoritativo [RESOLVIDO]
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 08:44:04 pm »
Sorry for the delay, and something wrong with my English
First, I managed to configure the server as authoritative.
In fact the Zentyal has a different way of treating the subject.
First, you must configure this data in the option: Infrastructure -> DNS.
The first thing there is to register a host machine. Here the translation for my language leads to a wrong conclusion. In English they call the "hostname", which makes more sense. Actually refers to the name of the host machine.
You can have more than one host. In the same place as you have set the alias of your host, such as; mx.mydomain.com, ns1.mydomain.com, ftp.mydomain.com, etc ... Names that you use for your e-mail server, your DNS server, your FTP server, for example.
After this you can go to the "Name Servers" option. There you determine who is the host of your domain. (ns1.mydomain.com if this was your choice of alias to your DNS server)
You do not have a clear way to define the "master " and "slave"of his domain. Actually I supposed to be the order of the list of hostnames registered there. The higher up would be the master and soon to follow would be the slave. This way worked.
For your e-mail server you will need to register a new hostname with the name of your e-mail, and if you want to use aliases, register an alias for it, and yes now you can set the option "Mail Exchangers ". I suposed that your e-mail server is an other machine.
I did not have this difficulty because my email server is the same machine, but I used alias for it and registered the alias on the "Mail Exchangers". It´s work too.
I Hope this will be helpful.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 09:35:30 pm by JRodolfo »