Author Topic: Big thanks!!  (Read 4878 times)

jcanfield

• Zen Monk
    • View Profile
Big thanks!!
« on: December 18, 2007, 12:26:53 am »
I just wanted to take a moment and tell the Warp guys know how much I appreciate your work.  Adding this forum will be a great help to many I'm sure.  I've been watching e-box evolve for quite some time...it's fantastic!  I'll try to do my part and help here on the forums. 

Thanks again,

Jim
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius...and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."  --  Albert Einstein

tatster

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Big thanks!!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 11:02:59 am »
Hi all,

I'd like to echo my appreciation for both eBox and this lovely new forum.
I think this space will help the eBox project and community immensely.

If I could sneak in a little request though at the same time - is it possible to reduce the size of the forum headers? - they occupy nearly half of my visible screen height, and whilst looking nice, I think the screen real estate is best used for actual forum posts etc.
Just an idea......

Thanks again,

Tatster.

Jorge Arcas

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Big thanks!!
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 11:43:04 am »
Hi all,

I'd like to echo my appreciation for both eBox and this lovely new forum.
I think this space will help the eBox project and community immensely.

If I could sneak in a little request though at the same time - is it possible to reduce the size of the forum headers? - they occupy nearly half of my visible screen height, and whilst looking nice, I think the screen real estate is best used for actual forum posts etc.
Just an idea......

Thanks again,

Tatster.

You can hide the entire "search box" by pressing the small triangle icon, on the top right of the header page. I'll try to reduce the size of the header anyway.

Than you very much!