Author Topic: [SOLVED] Master-Slave Setup is working but Slave-Status page is broken  (Read 2942 times)

sheck

• Zen Monk
    • View Profile
Hi all,

I installed one master (only userandgroups) and two slaves (slave1: office (samba etc), slave 2: communications (mail etc)). Everything is working quite well, all users created on the master server are synced to the slaves. But the "User and Groups" -> "Slave Status" page on the master server, is showing the following error:

Code: [Select]
An internal error related to a template has occurred. This is a bug, relevant information can be found in the logs.
The output of /var/log/ebox/error.log:
Use of uninitialized value $currentSeparator in string ne at /usr/share/perl5/EBox/Menu/Root.pm line 51.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/share/perl5/EBox/Menu/Separator.pm line 44.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/share/perl5/EBox/Menu/Separator.pm line 44.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/share/perl5/HTML/Mason/Component/Subcomponent.pm line 34.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/share/perl5/HTML/Mason/Component/Subcomponent.pm line 34.

and /var/log/ebox/ebox.log:
2010/12/28 13:20:30 ERROR> Base.pm:346 EBox::CGI::Base::__ANON__ - no value sent for required parameter 'firstRow'
Stack:
  [/usr/share/ebox/templates/ajax/tableBody.mas:274]
  [/usr/share/ebox/templates/ajax/modelViewer.mas:151]
  [/usr/share/ebox/templates/ajax/modelViewer.mas:69]
  [/usr/share/ebox/templates/ajax/tableBodyWithoutEdit.mas:18]
  [(eval 1508):181]

I restarted everything but the error wont disappear. Any hints? I installed zentyal using a ubuntu 10.04 server installation using the given repositories. Dashboard code version shows: 2.0.12

If i can provide more informations to track the error, i am happy to do so.

Another bug, i`ve came accross during install: When you provide a wrong ldap-master password during slave-setup it isnt possible to change this in the webinterface. I needed to reinstall the whole slave.

One last question concerning the ldap-setup: as far as I understood only the slaves have additonal ldap-informations, ex. the mail-slave will add mail-account information, which are not available on the master-ldap-server. Is that right? What is the best way to use the zentyal ldap to authenticate for other systems like redmine. redmine needs authentication and mail information acccessing one ldap directory.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Steve

« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 11:08:59 am by sheck »

ccbaxter

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Master-Slave Setup is working but Slave-Status page is broken
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 12:47:21 pm »
Hi,

I have the same issue here installing Zentyal from "zentyal-2.0-3-i386.iso". The core version is 2.0.13.

This worked fine with Zentyal 2.0-2 and core 2.0.9.

Has anyone any idea ?

Thanks.

sheck

• Zen Monk
    • View Profile