Author Topic: HTTP proxy traffic report problem...  (Read 1879 times)

northwood

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
HTTP proxy traffic report problem...
« on: May 18, 2010, 12:53:30 am »
Hello!
Using eBox 1.4 I have problem with correct display of values in the section "HTTP proxy traffic report" (Logs/Query Logs/ Http Proxy summarized report). The greater period of the report so big mistakes I see. Example, I downloaded the 450 MB for 2 hours. Hourly report shows the values correctly, daily report shows that I downloaded 51 KB, weekly - 2MB, etc. Data from Squid and Dansguardian logs written properly to the table squid_access, but the table squid_traffic_daily already gave erroneous data. Please, tell me, what could be causing this problem? Thank you in advance.

northwood

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: HTTP proxy traffic report problem...
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 10:57:59 pm »
Dear developers, could you tell me what algorithm eBox uses to calculate the values in the tables of hourly, daily, weekly and monthly reports? Recall that the values of downloaded traffic (bytes) in the logs (access.log) are correct, the values of downloaded traffic (bytes) written in the "eboxlogs" PostgreSQL database are correct (squid_access table). But the calculated values listed in the report tables are wrong (I tested it by connecting to the psql console and made select requests to the tables). Which module is responsible for the calculation of these values?
Regards...