Author Topic: Error Samldb:sAMAccountType must not be specified-When try to import LDIF users  (Read 1200 times)

bmorales

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Hi for everyone and thanks in advance for your help.
I have an old Zentyal server with 70 users, we need to export and import to another server, I try to do it with LDAP Admin and Apache DS but I get this error, I have not found some way to resolve it, I hope any help.
Thanks!

Complete log error:

Error while importing LDIF
 - 00002035: The primary group isn't settable on add operations!
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.exception.LdapUnwillingToPerformException: 00002035: The primary group isn't settable on add operations!
   at org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.message.ResultCodeEnum.processResponse(ResultCodeEnum.java:2003)
   at org.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.io.api.DirectoryApiConnectionWrapper.checkResponse(DirectoryApiConnectionWrapper.java:1355)
   at org.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.io.api.DirectoryApiConnectionWrapper.access$11(DirectoryApiConnectionWrapper.java:1351)
   at org.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.io.api.DirectoryApiConnectionWrapper$6.run(DirectoryApiConnectionWrapper.java:911)
   at org.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.io.api.DirectoryApiConnectionWrapper.runAndMonitor(DirectoryApiConnectionWrapper.java:1277)
   at org.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.io.api.DirectoryApiConnectionWrapper.checkConnectionAndRunAndMonitor(DirectoryApiConnectionWrapper.java:1222)
   at org.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.io.api.DirectoryApiConnectionWrapper.createEntry(DirectoryApiConnectionWrapper.java:929)
   at org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.ImportLdifRunnable.importLdifRecord(ImportLdifRunnable.java:445)
   at org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.ImportLdifRunnable.importLdif(ImportLdifRunnable.java:272)
   at org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.ImportLdifRunnable.run(ImportLdifRunnable.java:218)
   at org.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.jobs.StudioConnectionJob.run(StudioConnectionJob.java:109)
   at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:63)

00002035: The primary group isn't settable on add operations!

bmorales

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
I had to do the backup with the scripts / usr / share / zentyal-samba / Zentyal, if someone can do the export and import with apache DS or any tool I hope they share it in the right way.
Thanks!