Author Topic: install software failed  (Read 2065 times)

thambi

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
install software failed
« on: May 04, 2017, 11:34:28 am »
I have the following problem:
I want to install the new release of Zentyal5
At the point "Select and install software" the installation process failed. I tried it again manually, but there is the same problem.
I tried the installation on an other Computer and with the previous release but there is the same problem!

Whats wrong?

grolon

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: install software failed
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 10:54:27 pm »
the same here, i think zentyal project is over

jclendineng

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 07:55:25 pm »
nethserver is a good replacement, forums are fantastic and devs are very open.  That being said, havent had those issues installing zentyal, did you check the repos manually to verify that they are up?

thambi

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 11:11:05 am »
Hi,
how to check how they are up?also please tell how nethserver willbecome exact replacement of zentyal

regards
thambi

jclendineng

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 03:17:48 pm »
Im sorry, you do not speak english.  I did not mean it like that. I just checked and its all up.  If you are not familiar with debian you should not install zentyal.  Try again with a clean install, use the ISO provided on the website, follow the instructions given as well.  Those work well.  Another thing that might sound stupid, you need internet.  If you do not have internet connection it might fail because it downloads software and information.

thambi

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2017, 07:04:00 am »
Thank you for your valuable reply.it shows you how stupid are you  for this .to  handle any equerry  .keep  it up

jclendineng

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2017, 11:26:20 am »
Just trying to help buddy, please get a better translator if you can't read what I'm saying properly. I gave you a valid suggestion, you won't get any help with that attitude though. Did you make sure you had Internet when you tried to install software? Let's try this again.

happnatious1

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2017, 02:15:58 pm »
Thanks for the link on nethserver, it looks like they might have better email filtering with native support for letsencrypt built in. Think I'll spin up a VM and give it look.

happnatious1

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2017, 05:28:21 pm »
Tried out NethServer with NextCloud and Webtop integration and I have only one thing to say to Zentyal 5... Bye!  ;)

Neustradamus

• Zen Monk
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2021, 06:27:10 am »
Since my first ticket for Let's Encrypt support: https://github.com/zentyal/zentyal/issues/1836 (it has been closed by Zentyal Team).

I have created a second ticket for Let's Encrypt support which has been closed by Zentyal Team too.

I have created a third ticket for Let's Encrypt support, can you like, comment on it?
- https://github.com/zentyal/zentyal/issues/2015