Author Topic: Antivirus module menu disappeared from Zentyal 6 Development Edition  (Read 1630 times)

spst

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Hello,

I wish all forum reader a Happy New Year! I installed Zentyal 6 Development Edition and I chose to install Antivirus module during installation process. Antivirus was installed and activated but it but it doesn't appear in left side (Main) menu.

I have an installed Commercial Edition Trial version and it includes and appears Antivirus module in left side menu (Main menu)...

What is the problem? There is a same as problem when Zentyal 5 was released...

How can I repair this or who can help me?

Thank you for help...

Ps.: I see now that Sogo is not in the menu but I use it.... I can connect to Sogo on Firefox.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 04:19:38 pm by spst »

spst

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Antivirus module menu disappeared from Zentyal 6 Development Edition
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 04:22:01 pm »
I found this in the documentation:

„If you are using a Commercial Edition of Zentyal, you could access to the Antivirus left menu, and then, you can enable virus analysis for your shared files. You can also add exceptions for the folders that do not need require virus check. You need the Antivirus module installed and enabled to use this feature. The check is done in real time when trying to access a file, resulting in an access denied error if the file is infected.”

I understand why disappeared...

I found the SOGo menu under Mail...