Author Topic: eBox Online Store is now open!  (Read 4434 times)

hvilppola

• Zentyal Staff
  • Zen Monk
    • View Profile
eBox Online Store is now open!
« on: February 22, 2010, 05:21:09 pm »
Dear eBox users,

We're glad to let you know that eBox Technologies announced today the launch of an online store aimed at eBox Platform end users. The eBox Online Store - available at https://store.ebox-technologies.com - provides a channel to acquire a number of eBox based subscription services such as VoIP credit or backup storage space, support services or official eBox documentation.

As you know, the recently launched version 1.4 of eBox Platform integrated - for the first time - SaaS options such as remote backup and low-cost VoIP calls aimed directly to the eBox end users. The eBox Online Store now enables the purchase of off-site storage space and VoIP credit  that the eBox end users can use through the eBox Platform user interface.

Other services that are now available for purchase include eBox Control Center Subscriptions to manage and monitor multiple eBox servers and support services such as One-time eBox Support, aimed at those customers that occasionally have a need for technical support and eBox Migration Support, to guarantee successful migrations from eBox 1.2 to eBox 1.4. In addition, end users can now purchase official eBox documentation from the online store - to begin with, the official eBox for Network Administrators Guide in Spanish (for eBox Platform 1.4).

If you are a professional eBox Platform user or want to know more about the additional services that will soon be available, maybe you are interested in reading the full story.

Sam Graf

Re: eBox Online Store is now open!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 08:26:39 pm »
Excellent resource! It's good to have this support/services information with easy access, making it convenient to forward budget and expenditure items to the boss.

Wish I was as good at Spanish as you all are at English--I could purchase the admin book immediately. As it is, I'll have to wait "patiently" for the English version. :)

J. A. Calvo

• Zentyal Staff
  • Zen Hero
    • View Profile
    • http://blogs.zentyal.org/jacalvo
Re: eBox Online Store is now open!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 09:02:03 pm »
Don't worry, I can't give you any date now, but the english version of the book will be also available as soon as possible ;)
Zentyal Server Lead Developer