Author Topic: Zentyal5> SOGo does not allow me to paste images in the body of the email messag  (Read 1585 times)

UnderUp

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Friends of the forum, greetings to all.

I am testing Zentyal5 on a virtual machine. I configured the mail server successfully.

Inquiry: I enter the SOGo webmail and I can send mail messages. But, in spite of putting the message in html format, when I want to paste an image into the body of mail, I will not allow it.

I have tried the online demo of SOGo, and it allows me to paste images (Ctrl + V) using Google Chrome as a browser, but on my test server, I find it frustrating that you can not do that.

Do you have to move some settings to allow me to do this?

Additionally...
Where can you see the user of the email account that both of your storage quota is using ...?
Example: A user has been assigned 5GB of storage in his mail account (quota), of which he has already occupied / used 2GB. Where can the user see that both of his quota is already occupied? (40% or [2GB of 5GB] or [2GB / 5GB] or similar). I hope you have understood me.

Any help is appreciated.

Compañeros del foro, saludos a todos.

Estoy realizando pruebas de Zentyal5 en una maquina virtual. He configurado el servidor de correo satisfactoriamente.

Consulta: Entro al webmail SOGo y puedo enviar mensajes de correo. Pero, muy a pesar de poner el mensaje en formato html, cuando quiero pegar una imagen en el cuerpo de correo, no me permite.

He probado la demo online de SOGo, y me permite pegar imagenes (Ctrl+V) usando como navegador el Google Chrome, pero en mi servidor de pruebas, me resulta frustrante que no se pueda hacer eso.

¿Hay que mover alguna configuración para que me permita realizar esto?

Adicionalmente...
Donde puede ver el usuario de la cuenta de correo que tanto de su cuota de almacenamiento esta usando...?
Ejemplo: A un usuario se le ha asignado 5GB de almacenamiento en su cuenta de correo (cuota), de los cuales ya tiene ocupado/usado 2GB. ¿Donde puede ver el usuario que tanto de su cuota ya tiene ocupado? (40% ó [2GB de 5GB] ó [2GB/5GB] ó similar). Espero se me haya entendido.

Se agradece cualquier ayuda.