Author Topic: Send mail from multiple domains and IP's  (Read 1720 times)

trysomething

• Zen Warrior
  • Founder of The Tiki Lab
    • View Profile
    • The Tiki Lab | Bridging the gap between technology and vision impairment!
Send mail from multiple domains and IP's
« on: June 09, 2016, 01:30:54 am »
Greetings fellow beta testers,
I'm having an issue and I can't seem to solve it.  I have a Zentyal 4.2 box up and running with 3 different virtual domains on 3 different static public IP's
mydomain1.com on 99.99.100.99
mydomain2.com on 99.99.100.100
mydomain3.com on 99.99.100.101

I've figured out how to make a stub file using main.cf.mas to change the SMTP header for a single domain so that my messages don't show the local domain (i.e. mydomain1.lan) as the server but the virtual domain (i.e. mydomain1.com), which works great on a single domain system.
What I'm trying to do now is get it to where user1@mydomain1.com sends a message and it goes out over the 99.99.100.99 IP address so that the PTR matches up to the SMTP banner - which should be 220: mydomain1.com ESMTP instead of 220: mydomain1.lan ESMTP...

I've messed around with a lot of tutorials and haven't been able to get it to work yet.  Has anyone been able to get something like this to work? 
You will have to excuse my posts not having actual links in them.  I'm blind and can never find that insert hyperlink button LoL.  If you, or someone you know has vision problems check out The Tiki Lab.