Author Topic: DHCP Clients Full View?  (Read 1587 times)

btrammell

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
DHCP Clients Full View?
« on: June 08, 2016, 01:13:54 am »
I am using Zentyal, and the system works better than expected.

Anyway, using the DHCP module I can see that my clients are getting IP addresses from the widget (and I'm able to verify it on the client), however I can not seem to find any way to get a FULL list of all the clients that are currently issued an IP address. Does the software not come with that capability? Seems like something that should be in there, at least a list, maybe not any other fancy bells and whistles.

Can anyone direct me to where it might be, or maybe another way to get a list of my active DHCP clients?

yodabug

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: DHCP Clients Full View?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 07:49:40 am »
Im a zentyal noob..linux noob..windows noob...so take me with a grain of salt, however, I use the "DHCP leases" module from the dashboard
============================
Where I work you can name your own salary,
 I like to call mine Hulio.
============================

btrammell

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: DHCP Clients Full View?
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 03:09:17 am »
Excuse me for my extremely delay. I've not been around for quite some time.

What I was referring to was a DHCP management console. A view where you could see all DHCP leases for all networks (or sort by network), and leasing and expiration information.

Yes. Zentyal does have a small version on its dashboard, but my installation handles 5 different internal networks. It'd be nice to be able to break them down into smaller groups.