Author Topic: Incorrect URL in Exchange Proxy Settings (Outlook 2007) with AutoDiscover  (Read 916 times)

AaronReynoldsUK

  • Zen Apprentice
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Hi,

I'm running Zentyal 4.2.2 Dev

Outlook 2007 (on Win 7 Enterprise) auto-filled the profile as normal using AutoDiscover but I was unable to open the Global Address List.

I checked the Exchange Proxy Settings on the profile and saw the URL was set to "autodiscover.mydomain.local" instead of the actual FQDN of the Zentyal box.

I changed the setting in Outlook and it works as it should.

I can't see a setting to fix this in Zentyal and nothing in the Forum, hence I'm opening posting this on the Forum and creating an issue ticket.

Issue Tracker: https://tracker.zentyal.org/issues/4890