Author Topic: HowTo: add radius module with mschap support to zentyal 4.0, 4.2, 5.0, 5.1  (Read 38552 times)

julio

Re: HowTo: add radius module with mschap support to zentyal 4.0, 4.2, 5.0, 5.1
« Reply #105 on: November 04, 2018, 08:51:12 pm »
We've just released Zentyal 6.0 with zentyal-radius included in the official repository, integrating FreeRADIUS 3.0 on Ubuntu 18.04.

Many thanks to julio for all the patches on the previous versions!!

I'm glad I was able to help. :)

Neustradamus

• Zen Monk
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 07, 2018, 10:54:25 pm »

Rapthor

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 05, 2019, 06:04:22 pm »
Hello
In zentyal 5.1 I can not pass this code, I get an error when creating the patch.
but the patch was generated with zentyal 5.0 it works.
It will be that I can use 5.0 to install
Code: [Select]
wget 'https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1K99PAIAHl1j4bnBxcTMyXgKpJEpTQflB' -O zentyal-radius-5.1.patch
patch -t -p1 -i zentyal-radius-5.1.patch

I appreciate your valuable response

the error appears
Code: [Select]
can't find file to patch at input line 4
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?

Acolit

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Hello. I'm using radius on zential 6 installed over ubuntu 18.04. I use it with ubiquiti APs to manage users access to wifi network. I set my zentyal as secondary domain. So now i can connect with domain credentials from any devices (Iphone, Android, Linux) except windows 10 machines. On windows 10 I see "Can't connect to this network". I read that after November update there is an issue in connecting to a WPA-2 Enterprise network. But there said that on freeradius 3.0.9 and higher this issue is fixed. My zentyal installed 3.0.16 freeradius, so everything should be Ok, but it isn't. I can connect only if I add network manually, setting security type as WPA-Enterprise AES, EAP method PEAP and Authentication method - security password EAP-MSCHAP v2. After that I can connect to my network and enter my credentials on win10 machines. Is there any way to reach smooth connection without this shamanism, because it's difficult for users?