Author Topic: GAL access in mutidomain setup  (Read 1053 times)

fladnar

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
GAL access in mutidomain setup
« on: March 26, 2015, 11:39:45 am »
Hi :-)
I´ve setup a zentyal 4 server, with two mail domains.
Mail works, but the problem is user of one domain can access users of the other domain via GAL.
How can i restrict gal access by domain? i.e., the user of domain1.org can only see domain1.org members in the GAL

fladnar

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: GAL access in mutidomain setup
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 09:30:20 am »

Nobody?
 :'(

scottdr

• Zen Apprentice
  • Zentyal community edition 7.1.1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 01:51:10 pm »
I am about to start trying to use Zentyal again and am looking at posts, many of which languish with no responses. I can't directly help you but your query is one that was raised on a Openchange development forum http://t107879.network-openchange-development.opennetworks.info/limit-filter-global-address-list-t107879.html Although I cannot see the answer it may have clues as to where to start.

Best of luck

gabriel.gheorghiu@abt.ro

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2015, 02:20:47 pm »
Hi to all,

For each user with email account I solved this issue by modifying "sogo.conf.mas" file, here: /usr/share/zentyal/stubs/openchange/sogo.conf.mas

In section "/* LDAP authentication */" you must change "YES" to "NO" here:  id = sambaShared; ->  isAddressBook = NO; and here:  id = sambaContacts; ->  isAddressBook = NO;

In this mode, in webmail, nobody can see shared addressbook and shared contacts, even in the same domain.

I don't know if this is the answer what you espect.

Gabriel

fladnar

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2015, 06:43:56 pm »
I am about to start trying to use Zentyal again and am looking at posts, many of which languish with no responses. I can't directly help you but your query is one that was raised on a Openchange development forum http://t107879.network-openchange-development.opennetworks.info/limit-filter-global-address-list-t107879.html Although I cannot see the answer it may have clues as to where to start.

Best of luck

Thank you so much, but i´ve read that, to no avail. :-(

fladnar

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2015, 06:50:21 pm »
Hi to all,

For each user with email account I solved this issue by modifying "sogo.conf.mas" file, here: /usr/share/zentyal/stubs/openchange/sogo.conf.mas

In section "/* LDAP authentication */" you must change "YES" to "NO" here:  id = sambaShared; ->  isAddressBook = NO; and here:  id = sambaContacts; ->  isAddressBook = NO;

In this mode, in webmail, nobody can see shared addressbook and shared contacts, even in the same domain.

I don't know if this is the answer what you espect.

Gabriel

Many thanks, but unfortunately, in outlook, all users see the gal :-(