Author Topic: Zentyal 4.0 and Captive Portal  (Read 1581 times)

mirias

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Zentyal 4.0 and Captive Portal
« on: February 23, 2015, 12:42:59 am »
Has there been any development for reintegrating a captive portal solution for the new Zentyal? I am in real need of it, because I am currently running a server in a network with Windows Premium machines, which do not support domain integration. However, I really like the Zentyal interface and would like to make use of it. I would like to continue to test other functions for which I chose it, e.g., the openchange function and other collaboration functions. I like the OpenVPN interface, it is very simple and works out of the box, though I would like to be able to require a password from my end users, rather than having them login automatically.

I was thinking of even setting up a second machine, running ubuntu and trying to authenticate people through it, but I am not sure how that would work. If anyone has any suggestions, I would really appreciate it. I am not that familiar with Linux to figure out these solutions, so I hope I can get some suggestions that would point me in the right direction.