Author Topic: SOLVED! Does not apply group policies on win clients (wrong path)  (Read 2053 times)

tacatun

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Hi

I have mounted a domain with Zentyal (3.5 updated) and her one a few machines, I share a folder and all good in principle, except for group policies.

I see the mydomain.lan domain
see the server and its resources \\server.mydomain.lan

But in group policies, if I force myself to see if I get out what indicated at the end (with / Force comes out the same).
The searches  \\mydomain.lan\sysvol\mydomain.lan\Policies\{31B2F340-016D-11D2-945F-00C04FB984F9}\gpt
and be are and accessed but server.mydomain.lan  \\server.mydomain.lan\sysvol\mydomain.lan\Policies\{31B2F340-016D-11D2-945F-00C04FB984F9}\gpt

The same could force the DNS, but I seem sloppy.
Does anyone know what's going on?

Also leave capture the report shows me the gpupdate / H

(If I go to edit GPO on Zentyal interface don't see this page and fail with this message: Error connecting with SMB server after 10 tries.)

Thank you very much.

Code: [Select]
C:\Windows\system32>gpupdate
Updating policy ...

The user policy can not be successfully upgrade because include multilingual
efore errors:

Error processing Group Policy. Windows was unable to read the file \\ mydomain.lan \ sysvol \ mydomain.lan \ Policies \ {31B2F340-016D-11D2-945F-00C04FB984F9} \ gpt.
ini from a domain controller. Configuring Group Policy can not be applied until this event is resolved. Must be a temporary error and can be caused by any of the following causes:
a) A problem with name resolution or network connectivity to the current domain controller.
b) Latency File Replication service (an account created on another domain controller has not replicated to the current domain controller).
c) Client Distributed File System (DFS) is disabled. Computer policy can not be successfully upgrade due to errors fol lowing:

Error processing Group Policy. Windows was unable to read the file \\ mydomain.lan \ sysvol \ mydomain.lan \ Policies \ {31B2F340-016D-11D2-945F-00C04FB984F9} \ gpt.ini from a domain controller. Configuring Group Policy n
or may be applied until this event is resolved. Must be a temporary error and can be caused by any of the following causes:
a) A problem with name resolution or network connectivity to the current domain controller.
b) Latency File Replication service (an account created on another domain controller has not replicated to the current domain controller).
c) Client Distributed File System (DFS) is disabled.

To diagnose the error, check the event log or run GPRESULT / H
GPReport.html to access information on the results of Group Policy.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 04:43:25 pm by tacatun »

tacatun

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Does not apply group policies on win clients (wrong path)
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 04:43:11 pm »
Solved.

Pass (2 times!!!) samba-tool ntacl sysvolreset