Author Topic: Zentyal 3.5 GUI Upgrade to 4.0 Internal Server Error  (Read 16575 times)

mindesbunister

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Zentyal 3.5 GUI Upgrade to 4.0 Internal Server Error
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2014, 01:40:14 pm »
does anyone know, if this is being worked on? I mean, this is quite a critical bug as far as i am concerned. I can not believe that we are the only guys having this problem?!

mike59999

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2014, 01:46:29 pm »
Hi,

we have also the same Problem.
After upgrading to Zenytal 4.0 the Webinterface shows "Internal Server Error".

trvaa

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2014, 01:53:57 pm »
There is a duplication of this over here that J. A. Calvo commented on yesterday but all quiet snce then. He did say he thought it was a "corner case" but judjing by the number of posts probably isn't:

https://forum.zentyal.org/index.php/topic,23667.0.html

mindesbunister

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2014, 05:00:54 pm »
does the solution work for you?

BerT666

• Zen Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2014, 05:05:36 pm »
Quote from post:
Removing that only hides the real error, it's not a proper fix.

Call me old fashioned, but I want a fix, not only "hide" the error

mindesbunister

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2014, 05:11:52 pm »
i agree on that

trvaa

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2014, 07:09:08 pm »
does the solution work for you?

I'm waiting for the proper fix to the real problem

mike59999

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2014, 09:02:44 pm »
Yes it's better to fix the Problem and not hidding it.
But when you have not time because theres somebody who needs a VPN asap.
Or you need Permissions on a file share then i think you have no other choice.
I know that the changes i posted in the other thread only hidding the problems, but it was important to get access to the Webinterface at this time.

Javier Amor Garcia

• Zentyal Staff
  • Zen Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2014, 05:07:41 pm »
Hello people,

1. Can you check you have haproxy running?. If it is running stop/remove it and restart webadin. with "sudo service zentyal webadmin restart"

2. If you have not the first problem. Do you have the  package 'zentyal-cloud-prof' installed?. Can you try to remove it?

mindesbunister

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2014, 05:54:48 pm »
this is what i have installed.

ii  zentyal                               4.0                            all          Zentyal - Core metapackage
ii  zentyal-antivirus                     4.0                            all          Zentyal - Antivirus
ii  zentyal-ca                            4.0.1                          all          Zentyal - Certification Authority
ii  zentyal-common                        4.0                            all          Zentyal - Common Library
ii  zentyal-core                          4.0.2                          all          Zentyal - Core
ii  zentyal-dns                           4.0.1                          all          Zentyal - DNS Server
ii  zentyal-firewall                      4.0                            all          Zentyal - Firewall
ii  zentyal-mail                          4.0.1                          all          Zentyal - Mail and Groupware
ii  zentyal-mailfilter                    4.0                            all          Zentyal - Mail Filter
ii  zentyal-network                       4.0                            all          Zentyal - Network Configuration
ii  zentyal-ntp                           4.0                            all          Zentyal - NTP Service
ii  zentyal-objects                       4.0                            all          Zentyal - Network Objects
ii  zentyal-openchange                    4.0.3                          all          Zentyal - OpenChange Server
ii  zentyal-samba                         4.0.2                          all          Zentyal - Domain Controller and File Sharing
ii  zentyal-services                      4.0                            all          Zentyal - Network Services
ii  zentyal-software                      4.0                            all          Zentyal - Software Management
ii  zentyal-sogo                            4.0.3                          all          transitional dummy package

trvaa

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2014, 07:00:14 pm »
Hello people,

1. Can you check you have haproxy running?. If it is running stop/remove it and restart webadin. with "sudo service zentyal webadmin restart"

2. If you have not the first problem. Do you have the  package 'zentyal-cloud-prof' installed?. Can you try to remove it?

I don't have haproxy or zentyal-cloud-prof installed

packages list attached
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 07:03:08 pm by trvaa »

Javier Amor Garcia

• Zentyal Staff
  • Zen Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2014, 07:14:33 pm »
Thanks for your replies. I think we can discard the haproxy/cloud-pro theory.

Can you check the file /var/log/upstart/zentyal.webadmin-uwsgi.log for errors?.

In the other thread is linked a trac ticket which has the error 'Can't locate EBox/RemoteServices/RemoteAccess.pm'. If it is your same case, can you run the command " grep -ri 'EBox::RemoteServices::RemoteAccess' /usr/share/perl5/EBox*" and paste the results?.

trvaa

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2014, 10:23:02 pm »
I have the error in /var/log/upstart/zentyal.webadmin-uwsgi.log:

Can't locate EBox/RemoteServices/RemoteAccess.pm in @INC (you may need to install the EBox::RemoteServices::RemoteAccess module) (@INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.18.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.18.2 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.18 /usr/share/perl/5.18 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at (eval 156) line 2.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted*** uWSGI perl stacktrace ***
Trace begun at (eval 158) line 1
eval 'Devel::StackTrace->new->as_string;' at (eval 158) line 0
eval 'use EBox::RemoteServices::RemoteAccess' at /usr/share/perl5/EBox/WebAdmin/PSGI.pm line 224
EBox::WebAdmin::PSGI::_getCodeRef('EBox::RemoteServices::RemoteAccess::validate') called at /usr/share/perl5/EBox/WebAdmin/PSGI.pm line 119
EBox::WebAdmin::PSGI::subApps at /usr/share/zentyal/psgi/zentyal.psgi line 60
eval '#line 1 /usr/share/zentyal/psgi/zentyal.psgi
# Copyright (C) 2010-2014 Zentyal S.L.

But no output from using " grep -ri 'EBox::RemoteServices::RemoteAccess' /usr/share/perl5/EBox*"

Output from: " grep -ri 'EBox::RemoteServices:' /usr/share/perl5/EBox*" is attached
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 11:10:32 pm by trvaa »

mindesbunister

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2014, 10:01:33 am »
i do have the same error!
Can't locate EBox/RemoteServices/RemoteAccess.pm in @INC (you may need to install the EBox::RemoteServices::RemoteAccess module)................

But when i try to grep -ri 'EBox::RemoteServices::RemoteAccess' /usr/share/perl5/EBox*"

all i get is a ">" on the next line of my shell!? Am i doing something wrong? Attached the screenshot

Javier Amor Garcia

• Zentyal Staff
  • Zen Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2014, 10:39:03 am »
Sorry, I typed wrong the grep command. The command is "grep -ri EBox::RemoteServices::RemoteAccess' /usr/share/perl5/EBox*"(without the ' before EBox).

Looking at the output of Trvaa, I dont see any reference to EBox::RemoteServices:RemoteAccess. Maybe it is cached somewhere?. If you reboot the computer the problem continues?