Author Topic: SOGo Problems and Activesync/Calendar Syncing  (Read 1718 times)

royceb

SOGo Problems and Activesync/Calendar Syncing
« on: November 12, 2014, 05:53:28 am »
I've played to death today with Zentyal's 4.0.2 SOGo deployment and I have noticed a few problems I was curious if we could either address here or point me in the right direction to fixing. I've tested another SOGo distro today in a VM to see if it could be their software and thus far have been successful in all of these events below (minus they don't have Activesync/SAMBA4 utilization).

1. I cannot send emails from an alias or "delegated" email account without it reverting to the primary sender.  An example would be user A at a@example.com having an alias "abcd@example.com" and/or a delegated email from user b at b@example.com sends an email with a from b@example.com but the email will show the sender as user A every time. Inbound emails to the alias "abcd@example.com" show up in the inbox without an issue.

2. I cannot share email folders in any manner. The right click and sharing feature shows up but after you close the window the ACLs are lost and not saved.

3. Calendar syncing remains an issue.  I am using sogo-activesync get my "Personal Calendar" to show up on my Android device without issue. Any additional/shared/subscribed calendars however do not show up on my mobile devices.  I do get them (ironically) to sync perfectly via the SOGo webmail client.