Author Topic: Calendars and Tasks location on Server? (Zentyal - OpenChange - SoGo)  (Read 9078 times)

shadowfire

• Zen Monk
    • View Profile
Re: Calendars and Tasks location on Server? (Zentyal - OpenChange - SoGo)
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2014, 04:13:22 am »
Hello:

All calendars + contacts stuff are included in sogo database. As you may imagine this is not in a single table, but in several of them (inside this sogo database) which are correlated.

So anyway.... I found it.  I am linking so that others can follow this and it may help them.  I am hoping to make it through this.  I really would like Zentyal to be something I can offer to my clients.  (Still not excited about the MYSQL data mess and no tools for Admins to make it easy for them to work with these databases - I am hoping that will change)

***TO BE FAIR. I DID FIND IMPORT AND EXPORT IN THE WEB CALENDAR SIDE, but at the same time... what happens when the Admins/IT Pro has the samething happen that I am dealing with... how are they going to recover the calendar and get the person(s) up and running again. 

Let's move on to my link below and catch up to where I have gotten.  (I am thankful for those that have stopped to help.  I am also thankful for the Dev's and Staff helping - at the sametime.  I feel this is relevant stuff that should be address and being taken serious.)

https://forum.zentyal.org/index.php/topic,23729.msg91755.html#msg91755

Thanks,
-SF-