Author Topic: Unable to Enable Certificate for Webadmin  (Read 948 times)

6XGate

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Unable to Enable Certificate for Webadmin
« on: October 30, 2014, 05:38:52 pm »
On Zentyal 4.0 Community (Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS), I installed the Certificate Authority module and created a CA cert.  Under Services Certificates, when I attempt to enable the certificate for the Zentyal Webadmin module and save the changes; I am presented with the following error message:

Some modules reported error when saving changes . More information
on the logs in /var/log/zentyal/

The following modules failed while saving their changes, their state is
unknown: ca

In the log I see the following lined:
2014/10/30 11:35:09 ERROR> GlobalImpl.pm:660 EBox::GlobalImpl::saveAllModules - Failed to save changes in module ca: Can't locate object method "throw" via package "Can't call method "certificateIsReserved" on an undefined value at /usr/share/perl5/EBox/CA/Certificates.pm line 188, <GEN0> line 852. " (perhaps you forgot to load "Can't call method "certificateIsReserved" on an undefined value at /usr/share/perl5/EBox/CA/Certificates.pm line 188, <GEN0> line 852. "?) at /usr/share/perl5/EBox/Module/Base.pm line 238, <GEN0> line 859.
and
2014/10/30 11:35:09 ERROR> GlobalImpl.pm:735 EBox::GlobalImpl::saveAllModules - The following modules failed while saving their changes, their state is unknown: ca  at The following modules failed while saving their changes, their state is unknown: ca  at /usr/share/perl5/EBox/GlobalImpl.pm line 735

Does anyone know any workarounds or is this a known issue?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 02:13:49 pm by 6XGate »