Author Topic: Radius Service Stopped  (Read 1067 times)

Lyute

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Radius Service Stopped
« on: July 03, 2014, 11:21:59 pm »
Hi there,

I'm trying to setup a Zentyal Server, and made up to the point where I successfully joined it as an additional domain controller.
At this point, I found out that the radius service was stopped and tried to restart it, but it goes back to stopped status instantaneously.
I looked at the Zentyal Log but couldn't find an error message.
Thinking it was my configuration mistake, I waited for 3.5 to come out and tried to start the radius service again, this time without setting up anything else.
However, the radius service was stopped even right after the install. I tried to start it but got the same thing; it goes back to stopped status immediately.
The following things are the fixes I already tried:

-Stop freeradius service, stop zentyal radius service, and then start the zentyal radius service.
-sudo dpkg --configure -a (nothing broken)
-Remove freeradius from startup

There's not much special regarding the environment; I installed zentyal from the 64-bit iso in as vmware guest, gave it new virtual disk and did the erase disk? install.
Nothing much special except that I did run apt-get upgrade && apt-get dist-upgrade from the console and install vmware tools, but that would be it.

Is everybody else OK with the radius service?

Lyute

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Radius Service Stopped
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 05:48:19 pm »
Sorry for the bump; I just want to confirm if others are OK so I know that it's my settings that's wrong.
Thank you.