Author Topic: [resolved] is to unify the trash Zentyal  (Read 2564 times)

WarlenRodrigues

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
[resolved] is to unify the trash Zentyal
« on: March 10, 2014, 03:20:27 pm »
staff
I am wanting to unify the trash so that the administrator can clean and users can not access the folder, someone give me a hint.
because if I make any change smb.conf when I restart my Zentyal server rewrites the file. :-\
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Estou querendo unificar a lixeira para que so o administrador consegue limpar e os usuários não podem acessar a pasta,  alguém me dar uma dica.
porque se eu fazer qualquer alteração smb.conf quando eu reiniciar o meu servidor Zentyal reescreve o arquivo.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 02:14:56 pm by WarlenRodrigues »

christian

Re: is to unify the trash Zentyal
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 03:23:45 pm »
Read documentation as it contains the HowTo  ;)

WarlenRodrigues

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 01:41:24 am »
Christian,

I did not find anything related to unification of trash in the documentation and nothing in the forum, so I created the post.

não achei nada relacionado a unificação da lixeira na documentação e nada no forum, por isso criei o post.

christian

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 07:57:40 am »
Sure but you will easily find a way to customize your own configuration without having it erased each and every time Zentyal relaunches services, as explained here  ::)

WarlenRodrigues

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2014, 02:14:15 pm »
Christian,
Thank you, I'll try to modify here. ;D