Author Topic: zarafa and openchange compatibility  (Read 1855 times)

olidel

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
zarafa and openchange compatibility
« on: February 20, 2014, 04:24:46 am »
Hello,

It seems like that with the latest zentyal version (3.3.2), OpenChange and the zarafa groupware are incompatible. So, on test vm I have tried to install both module and I was successful and I have found that strange. Indeed, when I tried to connet on the zarafa webapp gui I have triggered the following error.

Code: [Select]
ot Found: PHP mapi extension not found
If you have upgraded zarafa, please restart Apache
Zarafa WebAccess can't start because of incompatible configuration.

Please correct above errors, a good start is by checking your '/etc/php5/apache2/php.ini' file.

Or if you wish, you can disable this config check by editing the file '/usr/share/zarafa-webaccess/config.php', but this is not recommend.

So, if this error message is due to the published incompatibility, then it would be nice that the installation process does not allow to install without a warning both modules. I guess the community if that it is possible should correct this. If it works as it should then what can be the problem.

Thank you.

OD

swidmer

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: zarafa and openchange compatibility
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 08:22:39 pm »
After much poking around in the forums and google I have not found an answer to this issue.  Has any one else?

I have attempted to remove Openchange, and I still have this error, I have re-installed Zarafa, and still the error persists.  I have even found a thread that suggested a few changes to the config file for the database and still the error persists. 

What will get Zafara's "webaccess" pages working again.  I am currrently using thunderbird to access my mail instead of using the webpage access method.