Author Topic: Zentyal 3.3 available!  (Read 8653 times)

mpnegro

• Zen Monk
    • View Profile
Re: Zentyal 3.3 available!
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2013, 01:01:19 pm »
Hi,

Yes, I know your button does not appear, you don't have to insist ;)

Normaly people sayed something like, "I see that but.." or something like that to the other persone know that the destinatary of the message have understanded the message...

If I didn't reply is because the button not appearing is kind of WTF. The button does appear for me (I've just tested again right now, upgrading zentyal-core to 3.2.5 on an old zentyal 3.2 machine and appears as soon as I refresh the dashboard).

If you think you've found a bug with the button, please open a ticket in the trac trying to provide as much information as possible. I can't help you more with that, sorry.

Probably is a bug, and probably I'm going to fill a bug report, and probably the only info I can give is something like
"Full upgrade server 3.2 no upgrade button to 3.3" because we don't have any info wher to look.
Probably I'm going to received something like,: "Hey works for me please provide more infos" and the trac going to be closed because i really don't know wher to look.

Sorry J.A. Calvo but strange anwsers provoque strange beaviors in me.

Best regards
Miguel

holtandrei

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2013, 04:41:29 pm »
Thank you support team!!!!

With the core update, i confirm that open VPN is working as should, flawlesly

......... to think, for a free software, support is faster then Microsoft TMG.......

mamra

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2013, 09:33:56 pm »
http://trac.zentyal.org/wiki/Document/Announcement/3.3

correct the upgrade instractions (missing 1):
sudo sed -ri 's/zentyal(.)3.2/zentyal\3.3/g' /etc/apt/sources.list  should be
sudo sed -ri 's/zentyal(.)3.2/zentyal\13.3/g' /etc/apt/sources.list

sheck

• Zen Monk
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2013, 12:36:32 pm »
Great news!

Just one question, because I don´t find informations about SOGo in the ChangeLogs - is SOGo integrated into zentyal 3.3? Which version?

Thanks!
Steve

holtandrei

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2013, 11:00:35 pm »
OK support
now i have a new problem
After doing a restar of zentyal, i get internal server error........

I cannot log on from https,
when i try to log in directly to the zentyal machine, i imput my user and pasword, and it keeps asking for my credentials in a loop

My setup is:

VmVare machine
2 cpu
2 gb ram
30 gb hdd
1 wan card e 1000
7 lan card vmxnet3

nontrivial

• Zen Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2014, 08:27:26 pm »
Sorry, I am a bit confused. I am currently using Zentyal 3.2, I am not using Zarafa, and I don't have a subscription. I've read all I can find on the subject, but I can't find anywhere that explains the new OpenChange module fully, especially in regards to Zarafa. Rather than set up a test box and install 3.3 to find out, can somebody tell me if OpenChange essentially replaces Zarafa? That's what seems to be implied, and also that you can have unlimited OpenChange users without a subscription.

Thanks!