Author Topic: [SOLVED]Error after reinstall Zentyal 3.2  (Read 1917 times)

przemekz

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
[SOLVED]Error after reinstall Zentyal 3.2
« on: October 25, 2013, 10:16:17 pm »
Hi,
I want to use zentyal with 2 hard drives.
First I used this command mount -t ext3 /dev/sdb1 /mnt/storage. And everything ok.

I want to mount permanently this drive. So I reinstall Zentyal and setup partition manually.

As ext3 ( / + swap + home) And after reinstall I have some problems with samba. Next I try with / + swap + manually /mnt/storage

My error: The following modules failed while saving their changes, their state is unknown: samba

My next question, whats is wrong. Maybe partition...??

May next step will be automatic install, and mount sdb hdd with command. Maybe edit fstab. But what solution is correct
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 04:17:52 pm by przemekz »

mpnegro

• Zen Monk
    • View Profile
Re: Error after reinstall Zentyal 3.2
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 09:49:20 am »
Hi,
I want to use zentyal with 2 hard drives.
First I used this command mount -t ext3 /dev/sdb1 /mnt/storage. And everything ok.

I want to mount permanently this drive. So I reinstall Zentyal and setup partition manually.

As ext3 ( / + swap + home) And after reinstall I have some problems with samba. Next I try with / + swap + manually /mnt/storage

My error: The following modules failed while saving their changes, their state is unknown: samba

My next question, whats is wrong. Maybe partition...??

May next step will be automatic install, and mount sdb hdd with command. Maybe edit fstab. But what solution is correct

Hi,
your problem is similar to mine and some other people. If you search the forum you will see that samba have problems. For me it was soved in 3.2.6 module (partial) but in the new update one user is reporting problems (I don't update yet) see this link: http://forum.zentyal.org/index.php/topic,18578.0.html
You can browse the bugs reports to see if are work arounds: http://trac.zentyal.org/report/1?sort=ticket&asc=0&page=1
Regards
Miguel

przemekz

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Error after reinstall Zentyal 3.2
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 09:42:08 pm »
Thanks for your help. But I found other solution of my problem.

Unfortunetly I set the same name of computer (host) and the same domain.
This is source of my problem.

Now everything is ok.