Author Topic: Help with Load Balancing to combine the bandwidth and problem with gaming  (Read 2963 times)

Choppergage

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Hello, I am new to become experience with Zentyal. I like it the features but I am wonder if it support to combine bandwidth as Round Robin Like as pfsense.

I have two Internet which are Cox Communications, our is 40/6 and 20/3 to become 60/9 stable.

I have tested with pfsense, it still combine at 60/9 stable but with Zentyal have settled the Balance on Gateways, There is nothing working and It still stay at one line as sticky load. Is there any settings that can allowed to combine?l

I am figuring it out to make it work. Zentyal x64 installed on Dell Poweredge 2850 with 3.8GHz, 4GB RAM, 36GB 15k rpm with RAID 1 and it have 8 gigabit NICs. Hope it help you.

And I am having a problem with four PS3 and 2 Xbox 360. When play the Call of Duty: Black Ops and MW3, the NAT is Moderate. I am figuring it out to try to open these 6 gaming consoles to make smoothly without issue.

Is there UPNP available or I have to make static routes or SNAT to make these working?

You should give me the instructions if needed. It's my first experience with Zentyal. pFsense had no problem with gaming. It's perfect.

Thanks
Gage
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 10:33:28 am by Choppergage »