Author Topic: FTP login login incorrect  (Read 5896 times)

ibahob

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: FTP login login incorrect
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2012, 08:52:09 am »
кстати решил попробовать) та же проблема.... заходит только анонимно и под пользователем созданным при установке((( переустановку пока не пробовал. о результатах отпишусь.

Наконецто, а то я думал у меня у одного такая проблема. Переустановка не поможет, я пробовал мне не помогло. Если найдете решение будут рад услышать.

logdog

• Zen Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2012, 10:22:11 am »
устал уже писать... что решение - это написать о баге ...

Javier Amor Garcia

• Zentyal Staff
  • Zen Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2012, 10:24:07 am »
Sorry about the English but I don't speak Russian.

- The released version of zentyal-ftp need that you have activated the 'Enable PAM option' in 'Users  and Groups' -> LDAP Settings . This makes the users to be able to login in the system like a regular unix user.
- In the git master branch we have fixed this, so it is not longer required. The next version of zentyal-ftp will include this code.

ibahob

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2012, 01:57:14 pm »
- The released version of zentyal-ftp need that you have activated the 'Enable PAM option' in 'Users  and Groups' -> LDAP Settings . This makes the users to be able to login in the system like a regular unix user.

I activated the 'Enable PAM option' in 'Users  and Groups' -> LDAP Settings , but it don't help me.  ldap users can't   logon to ftp.

Fai25

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2012, 05:39:15 am »
в общем так... переустановка и перенастройка не помогла а скорее усугубила проблему) фтп перестал даже в анонимном режиме работать... в общем попа полная...