Author Topic: [SOLVED] Installation 3.0 does not connect to localhost in firefox  (Read 1422 times)

jcarlosrf

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
[SOLVED] Installation 3.0 does not connect to localhost in firefox
« on: September 22, 2012, 12:05:33 pm »
I installed version 3.0 and at the first start automatically when you open Firefox and go to localhost firefox gives me the server can not connect to localhost.

In version 2.2, you could reset zentyal service with "/etc/init.d/zentyal restart" and solved the problem, but this version is not how.

THE PROBLEM WAS THAT INSTALLING LOST NETWORK CONNECTION AND NOT ALL MODULES INSTALLED FINE, I INSTALL IT FROM THE BEGINNING AND FIXED.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 04:50:58 pm by jcarlosrf »

bevenhall

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Installation 3.0 does not connect to localhost in firefox
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 02:51:00 pm »
I had the same problem when I named the primary user "ebox". Reinstalled, entered another username, and localhost connected.

Sam Graf

Re: Installation 3.0 does not connect to localhost in firefox
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 04:05:14 pm »
@bevenhall: It would be helpful to know if it stays connected. There is some evidence that this failure can occur after a period of time, perhaps in connection with other configuration changes.

troigm

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: [SOLVED] Installation 3.0 does not connect to localhost in firefox
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 01:37:55 pm »
Hello, I have the same problem, I reinstaled the system two times, and every once i have de same problem, I only select samba software for install, automaticaly the system selected the dependencies, i installed normaly, but when i reboot the server, no have access to locahost in firefox, i use "troig" for name of user, i put a statical ip with a only once nic.

When i installed, i apply the updates, and after i reboot.

Anybody can help me?, thanks!!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 01:53:50 pm by troigm »