Author Topic: Post installation help needed + sldap information request + suggest  (Read 1696 times)

bZx

• Zen Apprentice
    • View Profile
Hi guys,

I'm a new ebox user but it's not my first server os. I have installed ebox and i need to install the next functions:
LAMP, Samba, nfs, a bittorent client with web interface named torrentflux which i like to put in https, ftp, vpn. I don't ask help for it but if you have some links for a faster presentation than the ebox user guide ... (i'm french and my english is so poor)

My main request:
I would like to install the following thing : when i log in on any computer on my local area network - windows or linux - I would like that all datas from "home"/"documents and settings" folders , to be synchronized with "home" folders in my server computer or something like this ... I believe that it already exists a program to do it.  Is it named Sldap or Active Directory (for Windows server maybe)? And how to install it cleanly and correctly on my ebox ? I dont need a complette tutorial i can search by myself but for now i'm so lost to put in place this functionality ...

Sorry for my poor English and thank you for your advices.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 11:48:37 pm by bZx »