Author Topic: [SOLVED] Zentyal Cloud connection issue with Cloud Client 2.2.12  (Read 1566 times)

EddieA

• Zen Monk
    • View Profile
[SOLVED] Zentyal Cloud connection issue with Cloud Client 2.2.12
« on: September 10, 2012, 06:08:05 pm »
Yesterday the system showed an update to the Cloud Client, 2.2.12, which I applied.  Following a re-boot, for some other system components, I now get the error: Not connected. Check VPN logs in /var/log/openvpn/

Looking at the log, I cannot see any errors.  Also, the Cloud Web page reports a connection:  Connected (since 10 Sep 2012, 06:49), and the Servers page reports 1 server on-line.  So it appears to be connected, or partially, as I don't see any Monitoring data, even though the error message shows otherwise.

In the log, the reboot was at 21:49.

** UPDATE **
Here's a screen shot from the Dashboard.  It shows that there is a Connection Error.  But, it also shows that the Configuration was backed up today, while the error is still showing.   ;D

Cheers.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 11:47:45 pm by EddieA »

Javier Amor Garcia

• Zentyal Staff
  • Zen Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Zentyal Cloud connection issue with Cloud Client 2.2.12
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 03:47:48 pm »
Hello EddieA,

the 10th September we had a problem with our cloud server which affected some of our users. Probably you were among them.. Please, cehck if it is now working for you.

Regards,

Javier

EddieA

• Zen Monk
    • View Profile
Re: Zentyal Cloud connection issue with Cloud Client 2.2.12
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 11:46:08 pm »
Yeah, maybe that was it.  By unsubscribing and re-subscribing everything appears to be OK now.

Cheers.